International students are advised that a number of nationally competitive scholarships and fellowships are limited to US Citizens. However, there are some that are open to international students including, but not limited to:
- Carnegie Endowment for Peace: James C. Gaither Junior Fellows Program
- Gates-Cambridge Scholarship
- Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- Rhodes Scholarship for International Students from Select Countries
- Schwarzman Scholars Program
- Yenching Academy Scholarship
You should search the CCSA Opportunities Database for a more comprehensive list of opportunities that may be available to you as an international student. You are also encouraged to check with your home country for funding resources.
As is the case for all undergraduates preparing to compete for national scholarships, fellowships and competitive experiential learning opportunities, it is important that devote yourself to planning, preparing, and developing a competitive application. Review the guidance provided on the Current Undergraduates and Alumni pages.